The Martin Luther King Jr. Global Day of Service and GlobalMLKDay.org are projects of the Union of Overseas Voters.
Tony Frank CLOUIN-PASCHALL
Founding Chair, Union of Overseas Voters
Union of Overseas Voters
4 rue des Arènes
Tel: +33 (0)805 696 408 (toll-free from a French landline)
Email: Info [at] UnionOfOverseasVoters [dot] org
About the Union of Overseas Voters:
The Union of Overseas Voters is a nonpartisan, non-profit association headquartered and registered in Paris, France. Our mission includes defending the civil rights of United States citizens residing abroad; encouraging civic engagement and participation in U.S. elections among Americans overseas; and highlighting expatriate citizens’ contribution to the United States’ influence abroad. Although governed exclusively by U.S. citizens overseas, the Union supports democracy advocates and all those striving to strengthen democracy everywhere around the world. Membership in the Union is open to citizens of all nations.
French Business Number (SIRET): 538929357 00027.
French Non-Profit Registry Number (RNA): W 751211995.
417 Associated Rd #324
Brea, CA 92821
The Union of Overseas Voters respects, and works to ensure, your data privacy; we comply with the obligations of the French data privacy laws of 1978 and 2004. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of external websites that may be linked to here.
We may store two types of information about visitors and users of this site:
- Personal data, which may be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, telephone number or email. We only collect this information if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Purpose – This data is used solely to contact you in response to a specific query and/or to keep you abreast of our news and projects.
- Disclosure – We will never sell, trade, or otherwise disclose your personal data to any third party without your express consent or unless we are so required to comply with any applicable law, summons, court order, or other statutory requirement.
- Non-personal data, such as anonymous statistical data and other analytical information about the use of this site, including, for example, visitors’ browser and operating system types, are collected on all our visitors, on an aggregate basis. This information, which is aggregated at the source, cannot be used to identify you, or contact you, personally.
- Purpose – This data is used to better understand our users and improve this website and related services.
- Disclosure – We share anonymous non-personal data—such as the number of unique users who visit this site and their geographic distribution—in an aggregate form to third parties like our partners, sponsors, and other similar parties.
In accordance with Article 39 and the following articles of the French law N° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004 relating to the storage of personal data and individual liberty, all persons have the right to know what information is being held on them and, if necessary, obtain the rectification or deletion of that information. For further information and assistance, please contact the Union of Overseas Voters. (FR)
Data Privacy Declaration, French National Commission on Information Technology and Liberties (CNIL): 1715409 v0, dated 30 October 2013.
This website—GlobalMLKDay.org—is a citizen-driven project created and produced by the Union of Overseas Voters. Neither the Union of Overseas Voters nor the Global Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service initiative are affiliated with the Corporation for National and Community Service or any other government agency of the United States of America.
Similarly, the Union of Overseas Voters is not responsible for the accuracy of claims made by, or the policies of, other organizations participating in the Global Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service, or the accuracy of the information they may have independently submitted for publication here.